Get in touch
Call, email 24/7 or visit a branch
- Call us: 800-454-9272
- Email us
Trade commission–free for 60 days
+ get up to $600*
Trade stocks with confidence
Trade stocks by accessing a spectrum of resources like real-time quotes, charts, third-party analysis reports, and the most advanced trading platforms to ensure you have the power to build your strategy the way you want.
Why choose TD Ameritrade for stock trading?
- No subscription or platform fees – Get access to any of our trading platforms, streaming news, and pro research without an extra fee.
- Intelligent order routing – Come in stock orders knowing that we’re committed to route your order quickly to pursue execution at the best available price.
- Powerful stock trading platforms – Use our web platform, Trade Architect or thinkorswim to help you reach your utter trading potential.
- Free independent research – Build up market insight and ideas from third-party market gurus at Morningstar, CFRA (formerly S&,P Capital IQ) and Marketedge ®, .
Trade on platforms that bring out your internal trader
With Trade Architect and thinkorswim, you’ll have access to the contraptions and research you need to generate ideas, analyze trades, and validate your trading strategy.
A free, heat-seeking stock trading platform
- Target market opportunities with warmth mapping
- Live-streaming CNBC
- Up-to-the-minute news and real-time quotes
- Customized view all on one screen
Professional-level trading technology, elite implements, and insight generation at your fingertips.
- Streaming real-time data
- Customizable charts
- Integrated one-click trading
- Test strategies without venturing a dime with paperMoney ®,
A team that’s dedicated to helping you succeed
We don’t just have a service team, we have an entire organization that’s designed to give you the specialized, timely help you need. From account setup, to platform help, to assistance placing trades, we’re here for you every step of the way. Call 800-454-9272 to speak with a trading specialist.
Check the background of TD Ameritrade on FINRA’s BrokerCheck
Trade commission-free for 60 days plus get up to $600* Suggest Details
#1 for Long-Term Investing
Level II Quotes are free to non-professional clients. Access to real-time data is subject to acceptance of the exchange agreements. Professional access and fees differ. See our commission and brokerage fees for details.
All investing involves risk, including loss of principal. When redeemed, an investment may be worth more or less than the original investment amount.
Market volatility, volume and system availability may delay account access and trade executions.
Execution price, speed and liquidity are affected by many factors, including market volatility, size and type of order and available market centers.
Orders executed in numerous lots on the same trading day will be charged a single commission. When an order is partially executed over numerous trading days, the order is subject to a separate commission charge for each trading day.
Research provided by unaffiliated third-party sources is deemed reliable by TD Ameritrade. However, TD Ameritrade does not assure accuracy and completeness, and makes no warranties with respect to results to be obtained from use. Past spectacle does not ensure future results.
TD Ameritrade , Inc., member FINRA/SIPC. This is not an suggest or solicitation in any jurisdiction where we are not authorized to do business. TD Ameritrade is a trademark jointly possessed by TD Ameritrade IP Company, Inc. and The Toronto-Dominion Bank. ©, 2017 TD Ameritrade.